Affects the direction of wheel rotation. Chose one of the two combinations shown below depending on the motor rotation.
|1. CCW motor rotation (default)||2. CW motor rotation|
Most ESCs have the motor rotation set to CCW (counterclockwise) by default. You can check it in the ESC’s manual
1. The car is moving backwards when pulling the throttle:
- Swap any two ESC-to-motor wires. (ONLY available for SENSORLESS motors) or
- Change the motor rotation using programmable items in the ESC (if your ESC allows to) or
- Change the direction of the differentials
2. The car is breaking when pulling the throttle:
- switch the CH2 (throttle) mode to normal (NOR) on the remote.